South Bay Stories Show
Saturday, March 30, 2019 7:30 pm
Sunday, March 31, 2019 2:30pm
2nd Story Theater
710 Pier Avenue
Below is a little taste of the stories and storytellers.
1. Judy Francis — How she came to found an elementary school in West Africa.
2. Jim Lobdell — How he was educated in the “University of Harlem.”
3. Nina Murphy — How she was the only woman photojournalist in motor racing.
4. Connie Alexander — How she tried to marry off her Aunt Ada.
5. Chuck McPeak — Improv and stand-up comedy.
6. Russell Boschetto — How his eight year old persuaded him to feed the
7. John Gran — Why and how he got into politics and his experience so far.
Our musical storyteller is Alex Hahn See his website